Tuesday, January 27, 2015

That magical blue hour



I spent over an hour outside last night during that beautiful, magical "blue hour." An additional five inches of snow fell silently upon these grounds throughout the day, bringing the snow up to the tops of my boots by last evening.

The yellow of the lights of our home and the neighborhood contrasted warmly against the blue of the falling night so how could I not spend some moments with my camera? The light pouring from the windows signifying warmth and coziness inside. The cool blue of the night playing right along with the cold, crisp air filling my lungs.

These are perfect, cozy days. Such a gift.

3 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

Beautiful!!!

harknessangels said...

Beautiful pictures!

Wendi said...

The warm light shinning through the windows make your home look so inviting.