Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Photo Shoot - Rusty Tractor and Wild Field









We recently spent a couple of days out trekking through the woods with our My Nature Journal: A Personal Nature Guide for Young People, exploring the local woodlands. Of course, these were the very local woodlands, just yonder beyond our field in our backyard.

On our way back, we stopped for a few photos. Ian, of course, isn't very interested in being one of my photo subjects but this little one is always happy to oblige.

We're enjoying these beautiful fall days. I've been busy with some canning (applesauce, of course), homeschooling, soccer and some new crochet projects (as well as some old.)

There's something about fall that revitalizes my drive to create, to produce. It must be the vast array of colorful beauty I see out my backdoor that inspires me to make beautiful things (beautiful to me anyway!)

Hope you are all enjoying this most lovely autumn season.