Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We're Counting Down...

Only three days left until our big rummage sale. And, boy, have we been busy! Both of our families have felt overwhelmingly blessed by everyone's desire to help us out with the sale. We have had an unbelievable amount of items donated and many people helping us set up and run the sale.

Really, this sale is going to be a "treasure" seeker's paradise. Really. We've probably had anywhere from 30-50 families donate items (I've really lost track.) Imagine all the goodies from 50 different families. I know! I've had a ball setting up and getting to see all of the treasures that I would buy if I wasn't the one having the sale!!

I wanted to share what an awesome friend from church did for us! Our friend, Terri, has spent the last several weeks making American Girl doll outfits for us to sell at full profit. I am blown away by her generosity. I really am. I snapped a few pictures of some of the outfits we're selling...







Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Simple said...

Have a wonderful and blessed rummage sale. I so wish I lived closer, I would be there in a heartbeat...lol!
Many blessings to you all, and for Sergei's quick return home to you.

Anonymous said...

Oooh all these items look fantastic - I so wish I didn't live continents away - I'm trusting that it will be a complete sellout!! Blessings to you all - you guys are amazing.