Monday, April 12, 2010

Coffee Anyone?

I just got off the phone with Sergei! I can tell he's really been studying his English because he's beginning to speak in complete English sentences! When I asked him how he was, he said, "I am good." I was very impressed with the "I am" part because in the past he's always just said "good." Then when I complimented him on his English, he said, "Thank you, mom." Impressed again! It's very exciting to hear him speaking his English so well and it makes this mama proud!


I also wanted to share with you all a fundraiser that we are just starting today to raise funds for the adoption. The fundraiser is through Just Love Coffee. The fundraising portion of this company was started several years ago by an adoptive family who desired to help out other families going through the adoption process. They also donate a portion of the proceeds to an orphanage in Ethiopia, the country where they adopted their girls. All of the coffees they sell are Fair Trade specialty coffees.
You can go to our website to browse the products. We very much appreciate any purchases you all make! Every penny gets us closer to the amount we need!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: