Friday, January 6, 2012

The Rhythm of Our Life...

A post with few words, mostly photos to capture the rhythms of our recent days...


A precious, hold-close-to-my heart crayon drawing from one of our sponsored children...


Winter food for our feathery friends. Set up on the front porch for easy bird-watching...


Daily reminders of God's love, goodness, and mercy...


And old hand-me-down from my Gammy's farmhouse kitchen...




Family puzzle time. A challenging puzzle left out on the coffee table over the days for everyone to work on as they feel the desire to...



As usual, a silly Lily...


Learning multiplication facts and other things...


After dinner clean-up...



Taking time out to play a good game of checkers...


Light and warmth on these short, winter days...



Reminder that there is always joy found in Him and that He alone is the true source of joy...


A new baby born. My youngest sister and brother-in-law. Freshly born yesterday...


Feeling blessed to have experienced the birth of my sisters' children over the years...






A late-at-night quick crochet project to keep my fingers busy...




I pray that you would have a most blessed day and delightful weekend!

Love,
Amber

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Love your late night project...pretty!