Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Some cool links: Think cheap wall decor...

I recently found this free printable through a link on A Holy Experience...




Which led me to do some more Internet investigation for free printables to decorate with. We just finished renovating half of our basement, so I have a lot of empty walls to fill on a very limited budget (we're talking "cheap as possible" budget.) Oh, maybe I'll show you all the awesome work my amazingly handy husband did? I love my new space!!!




So I was really excited to see how many free printables are really out there.



Now I just need to do some thrift store shopping and find some frames to display them all in.



So here are some of the links that made it to my "favorites" list...















Now you just need to stock up on cardstock and ink!


Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: