Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New blog in the works...




I'm currently in the process of setting up a new blog site here on blogger. My new blog will be devoted to homeschooling topics and ideas.



I will also continue to update Making A Home; I've just decided that in order to keep content more focused here on Making A Home, I need another blog to discuss the homeschooling topics I've been getting the itch to post about (creative learning activities, crafts, reading lists, suggested books, unit studies, curriculum reviews, etc.)



Once I get everything up and running, I plan on installing a link directly from here to the new site for any of my readers who may also be homeschoolers. However, you certainly don't have to be a homeschooling family to be interested in the new site as I will be posting general educational topics and creative ideas that could be used at any time, not just during an official school day at home.



Now, back to html. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is terrific! I have a niece who is starting to homeschool her kids after public school failed them and their needs. I will direct her to you! :)