Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fellowship Fun

We hosted our annual church picnic at our home again this past Sunday. Everyone had a great time.

An awesome, sweet couple at our church brought in some of their carnival equipment and donated everything for us to enjoy. I think we all enjoyed more than our fair share of shaved ice. (I personally had 2 {yikes!} dreamsicle-flavored mounds of ice.)

















Pastor Geoff, Liz, and their adorable little girl...








Sweet Gloria, who made lots and lots of yummy homemade lemonade for us...



Lots of bocce ball for the men...


















Games for the kids...












My mom and I...





My crazy husband going down the whale slide. He's not the only adult that slid their way down this fun slide; I just didn't post those pics because I don't want to jeopardize those friendships! :)






We had a great time, and it's always so nice to come together and share sweet fellowship in the Lord!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!! I love it!

Suz and Allan said...

So many flavor choices on the truck for shaved ice-yummy! Looks like everyone had a great time!

Monica said...

WOw! Looks like a great time! We are going to be hosting a Baptism and BBQ at our home next Sunday. It is also the 3rd anniversary of our church! WOn't be anything this big as we only have about 30 total in our church.