Thursday, September 24, 2009

Stayed tuned for some goodies up for sale!

In the last two months, our puppy broke its leg requiring a $3000.00 surgical repair and our well lost water. The estimate for a new well is $5000.00. Now we're in selling and saving mode. The surgery is taken care of, but we need to save the cash to pay for a new well so that I can actually do a load of laundry and get a shower without running out of water!!!

So, I'm parting with some of my home decor and some other odds and ends. And I wanted to post it here on my blog in hopes of getting a little more ebay traffic to my items. I'm hoping to get everything posted by next week, but here's a sneak peek at what will be up for sell.





And there will be more. Some possible items ~ all items seen above, crafting supplies, more home decor, Billy Banks workout DVD's, possibly some children's items, possibly some Pampered Chef items. I'm not even sure yet. I'll be devoting some of my weekend to weeding through my stuff and posting it to ebay. So if you so desire, stop back in next week and check out the link to my ebay sales!

Amber

5 comments:

Elise said...

Love that coop looking thing!! Love your fall decor, as well!!
Hope y'all get your well fixed soon...
Elise

Heidi said...

HI Amber, I wanted to write to thank you for leaving such a lovely comment about my ragballs & candy canes!!!...I also wanted to tell you that if you'd like I will add your name to my monthly on-line newsletter..."Living Little with Heidi"! In the October issue I will be having a recipe contest where the prize will be my candy canes & my ragball "snowballs"!...
Just e-mail me (heididevlin@gmail.com) & I will add your name to my list!...My newsletter is filled with ideas about living with little money, little time & little space!....Just let me know!! Your friend, Heidi XO

Bre said...

Have you thought about oopening an Etsy shop? You have done some pretty cool stuff!

Mandy said...

Good luck with selling - you have some cute things!

You asked about the tissue paper getting jammed in the printer - I fold the tissue over the edges of the card stock and tape it to the back. Just get it nice and tight and you shouldn't have any problems!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've enjoyed browsing through yours!

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you are having troubles. :(

I love the wood thing in the top pic...be sure to give me the link.