Sunday, June 14, 2009

It was a blast!!!

All I can say is, oh my goodness. I was so truly blessed at the Beth Moore conference this weekend. It was amazing how perfect her teachings were for me at this present time. I just knew God had sent this word for me. If you EVER get a chance to attend one of her conferences, please take advantage of it. You will not be disappointed. The presence of God was so evident in the arena that it gave me goosebumps. There is something absolutely AMAZING about gathering with a big group of sisters (6000 lovely women!!!!) in Christ and lifting praises to God!

Besides the wonderful God-inspired teaching and the spectacular praise and worship, my sisters, mom, and I had an absolutely wonderful girls' weekend. I thought I'd share some pictures of all our fun.



(I have no idea what we were laughing at, but it was obviously hilarious!)




If you couldn't tell by the pics, we spent quite a bit of time eating. Lots of good food this weekend!


Oh, can I just add that Beth Moore is the cutest little thing there is? I got a couple of pics of her, but I didn't think it would be appropriate to post those without her permission. She was such a sweetie. So down-to-earth and hilarious. And that southern accent? Oh, how I loved it!

'Til next time,

Amber

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It looks like you all had a great time...great pics!