Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Every Morning

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. ~Lamentations 3:22-24

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. We so have appreciated them. Although we do not have closure on several things occuring in our life right now, I have a renewed sense of God's unfailing love and care for me and my family. Sometimes, we must walk through the darkness to be reminded how faithful God really is and how He is our Deliverer.


I'm feeling rejuventated, waiting on the Lord's timing. For His ways are perfect and He takes all things into account for those those whose trust is in Him. He promises me strength and joy and dancing when I call out to Him. He promises to lift us up out of our pits of despair and set our feet upon the firm rock.


Thank you, Lord, for Your faithfulness and Your perfect, unfailing love.

No comments: