Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

Hello all! I haven't posted for a while because my desktop computer is obviously messing around with my blogger capabilities. My husband brought his laptop home today and I'm able to post from it. When I try to post on my desktop computer, blogger won't let me publish my posts.

Also, if I haven't been commenting on your blogs, it's because I haven't been able to access any of your recent posts. Again, it's obviously my desktop's problem. For the last week, I've been wondering why no one was posting anything and then I find out that it's my computer that is, for some reason, not updating my blog roll. Not only that, but it won't even let me access a bunch of the blogs I normally visit from any avenue - not from other blogs nor from google search. URGH!!!!

I don't know what's going on. I love technology until it doesn't work. Anyway, I need to get my tech-savvy hubby to investigate.

Just an adoption update...

We have two homestudies left - one Friday and then one next Tuesday. Once those are finished, we will find out if we receive final U.S. government approval. Once we receive approval, we will be able to apply for grants. Thank goodness! After I pay the homestudy fee next week, I will only have $37.00 left in our adoption fund. Ouch. But God provides, doesn't He? And we're trusting His provisions. But do keep us in your prayers, please.

Well, I'm afraid that until my desktop is fixed, I will be posting very few and far between. So until next time, God bless!

Amber

4 comments:

Heather said...

Don't you just hate how attached to computers we are these days? Our whole lives are on computers. So when they don't work, it gets very frustrating.

Best wishes with the adoption process!!

Holly said...

glad to see you back! still praying for your family!

BurttBunch said...

Hey! That happened to me this week and I just went back in and re-saved all my settings and it seemed to fix the problem. See if that helps!
Have a great week!
Praying too!

Amanda said...

Glad to see and update from you. I hope your hubby can fix the setting on your computer.

I said a prayer for you and your family today.