Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Weekend Getaway...

Brad and I had the wonderful opportunity to attend Family Life Today's Weekend to Remember Conference this past weekend. My parents kept the kids and we had the whole weekend to spend together.

The conference was EXCEPTIONAL. I can honestly say that there is not one negative thing I can say about it. I HIGHLY recommend this conference to any couple, regardless of how long you've been married.

This is us as we made our getaway...

Brad talking to the kids at bedtime our first night away...


A late night run for this...


Us...

Us again...


Our friends Rodney and Annette who also attended the conference...

3 comments:

Carleen said...

We did this 2 years ago and I agree...it was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!

BurttBunch said...

HOW FUN!!! Looks like you had a good time. Where was this? Well...Happy Thanksgiving early to you and your family! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

it was a good time :)love your blog! a very Happy thanksGIVING to you all!