Monday, October 6, 2008

Scrapping the Day Away

Oh, my. What fun I had this past Friday. Holly, Jenn, and I met at Scrapbooking Super Station and spent the day scrapbooking. Here are some pics from our day...

Here's what I brought to work with:

Here is part of Holly's stuff:


This girl has a TON of scrapbooking supplies. Her and Jenn showed up with their oh-so-cute pink and brown totes. Jenn comes in carrying a huge tote on wheels. These girls are serious about scrapping!

Here are Jenn's hands. Check out her black & gold nails. Go Steelers!!!


A silly shot of Holly:


Here's a picture of Jenn taking a picture of me while I'm taking a picture of her:

Holly and I:

Take a look at what I got done. I'm so proud of myself.



Oh, check out all the goodies I got:

See these? Only $1.00 at Target (I went there after I finished scrapbooking.) I bought two. I have some plans for these.

Here's another $1.00 bargain:

And another:


Target had a bunch of fall scrapbooking supplies for only $1.00. All the supplies were in the front of the store where they have their dollar deals. So, if you scrapbook, you should head over to Target. Boy, I sound like a commercial. No seriously. I just like to share a bargain when I find one.

Thanks Holly and Jenn! Can't wait to do it again!

Oh, one more thing. Melissa over at 320 Sycamore is having a blog giveaway to celebrate her new blog. Head on over there and check her out.

Amber

No comments: