Friday, August 10, 2012

Some of my Pinterest favorites...



I'm messing around with my blog. It's felt too tiny and cramped. So, until I figure out what I'm doing around here, we're going to settle for white, simple, and clean.

You can still view the archive over there to the right in the sidebar --------------------------------------->

Just hold your cursor over the black blocks over there and they will expand.

And while I'm here, I may as well share some of the inspiration I've found over at Pinterest recently...

Crafting/Art:

****This awesome button tree art at Crafts By Amanda. Looks easy and very whimsical!

****Granted this one looks like it would take a bit of time, but a scrapbooked map of the United    States hanging on the wall? How fun!

****One that's been bookmarked for awhile and then finally moved to Pinterest just recently when I jumped on that bandwagon: jersey knit bracelets.

****Who doesn't have a few (or more) spare t-shirts around? Who would have thought?

****I know we don't want to really talk about it, but how about a gorgeous crocheted cowl over at Moogly for those cool fall days just around the corner?


DIY/Fun Stuff:

****Sweet DIY party lights.

****Dreamy - Kids' play tent made from flat sheets.

****Bookshelves made from pallets?
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2993400204848242278#editor/target=post;postID=7692252068460275318

Art with the Kids:

****In the process of this one right now. The most beautiful Scripture art made by your kiddos' little hands.

****Create art and have a geography lesson all in one. Community floor map using a shower liner from the dollar store.

****Homemade finger paints anyone?


Gardening/Homesteading:

****Want to learn how to plant garlic? Fall will be here before we know it.

****She calls it "glam for cans". How to dress up your mason jars.

****In the mood for some freshly brewed mint tea?



Food:

****I'm drooling over this dessert. Coconut Cream Pie Bars. I'm going to have to figure out how to make these babies gluten free!

****A nice light salad to use up your zucchini. Made it several weeks ago.

****Buffalo turkey burgers with blue cheese broccoli slaw? Yummy!

****I obviously have a thing for coconut.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: