Monday, October 24, 2011

In Our Own Little World...

What a most blessed and beautiful season fall is...

Small feet treading on cool autumn ground and crunchy leaves...

Time spent trekking through the forest on a warm day...





A little girl with high hopes of teaching her puppy how to dance...




Smiles and giggles that give this mama a deep sense of contentment...




Boys hard at work. Playing, of course...














Learning throughout the rhythm of the day...




Scrumptious piggy-toes...



Date night at Starbucks and Barnes and Noble with my sweetie. Perfect combination...



Some date night decorating inspiration... (Is it wrong that I took pictures of the photos I liked in the book?)


Ingenius idea: old football benches for bookshelves.



What can I say? In my mind, nothing is better than distressed when it comes to decorating...


Loving my co-op insect class and all my great kiddos! What an awesome group of students I have this semester! Studying unit on honeybees...






Ian's last soccer game - scored two goals! Yay! This mama was very proud! Ian with Coach Phil and his prized trophy...



Sergei's soccer team made it to the championship game...


Praying before the game - what a delightful sight this is to me...


There he is. Number 11.



And they won the championships!!!!!!







Teaching my sweet little girls in Sunday school class. Studying God's creation...




It's been a most busy and blessed fall. I pray that you would all come back here tomorrow because I want to share something with you all that is very important to the Spiker family!


Have a most blessed Monday!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Beautiful photos!!! :)

You have a lovely family!