Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Big Thank You and A Great Bargain!

First of all, I want to extend sheer appreciation for your kind comments both here on my blog as well as on facebook. So many kind, encouraging words to fill my heart! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Every word meant so very much to me! Really, they did. More than you can know!

And now on to the great bargain portion of this post... I am SO excited to share this incredible sale with you ladies! Have you ever heard of Homestead Blessings? Well, Vision Forum has the Homestead Blessings classic 6 DVD set on sale for 45% off right now!



I just ordered two of these titles, The Art of Sewing (because I'm teaching myself this homemaking art) and The Art of Herbs (because I want to know what I can do with all the herbs that grow prolifically in my garden), last week with some "fun money" when Vision Forum had offered them at a great price when purchased as singles! But now through Friday, you can purchase the 6 DVD set that includes these two titles as well as The Art of Canning, The Art of Gardening, The Art of Dairy Delights, and The Art of Breadmaking, for 45% off using the code FRUGALHOME.

I've been waiting anxiously to receive my DVD's in the mail! And I have to say I had a really hard time deciding which two to purchase! I would have liked to purchase the whole set but it wasn't in the budget!!!


This is a great deal, considering that these DVD's retail for $20 on amazon.com!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

I really want that set of DVDs! I have had my eye on them for a while. I will have to crunch so numbers and talk w/ Chuck to see if it can happen. Thanks for passing along the info.