Friday, July 27, 2012

If You're a Mother, You Must Go Read This...

Today I just have to send you all elsewhere. This is just too good not to share with all of you readers who are mothers (or plan to be someday.) Actually, this can apply to anyone who is in the trenches of God's calling.





I urge you to go read Sally Clarkson's post, The Importance of Walking in the Light. Oh, how I, as a mother, have appreciated Sally Clarkson and her ministry. She has encouraged me in so many ways that she will never know!


And while you're over there, bookmark, join, subscribe to, or "favorite" her site. You will be blessed!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Good morning, Amber. Thanks for sharing the link. I'm on my way to check it out. I love Sally Clarkson. Her book, The Wholehearted Child was one of the first homeschooling books that clicked with me and it's always been a favorite along with Karen Andreola's A Charlotte Mason Companion.

Have a great weekend!

Tammy

Katy said...

I will check it out! Thank you for sharing it!